Blabla'délire Index du Forum
Blabla'délire Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Constant Disconnection issues.

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Blabla'délire Index du Forum -> Blabla'détente -> Jeux
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Sebastian

MessagePosté le: Lun 7 Mai - 06:17 (2018)    Sujet du message: Constant Disconnection issues. Répondre en citant

HI,

Well i have just bought this game and since buying it i have not been able to even get half way through a single online match. I keep getting the 00000008/9 error which i know means i am getting booted for having high ping. When i join a game i notice every ones ping relative to me is 999 or thereabouts.
Now to start off, there is nothing wrong with my internet connection. I play battlefield 3, Planetside 2 and world of tanks and have no connection issues with any of them. Planetside 2 has only been out a month and is free to play and was not launched in a solid state but i have had more problems in 2 hours of playing Awesomenauts then i have had with the 4 weeks of playing planetside 2.
I have followed all the troubleshooting guidelines that you have on this website, i have forwarded port after port as suggested, i have disabled/enabled my firewall, i have tried running the game in direct x, i have tried running the game in windowed mode on different resolutions. I have uninstalled adobe air. I have tried changing the setting that connects you to regional or worldwide matches. I have even done the classic resetting of my router and computer. 
I have done all of this and have seen 0 improvement in my connection. Does your company make a habbit of selling broken games because i know i am not the only one with this problem. Before even trying to read the hundreds of different forum posts a simple "Awesomenauts connection issues" Google search will fetch, i have noticed that the games where i can stay in for more then 2 minutes, there is constantly people disconnecting and connecting. Different people are playing throughout one single match.
After paying just 5 dollars for the game im not exactly going to demand a refund but i had a degree of expectation that the game would not run flawlessly but having this degree of connection issues makes the game simply unplayable.
If you could possibly shed any light on this situation I would be more grateful as I play the game against the world.

Any help will be apprecited.

I did not find the right solution from the Internet. 

References:
https://www.awesomenauts.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=8695
Business Ad Campaign

Thank you.

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 7 Mai - 06:17 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Blabla'délire Index du Forum -> Blabla'détente -> Jeux Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation